Aug 12, 2016
Kelly Ramsey, Bourbon-Certified Chocolatier and Owner of Art
Eatables, talks about her delicious bourbon truffles and the
difference between bourbon balls.
- Ryan, any fond memories of bourbon balls growing up?
- Our guest today didn't invent the bourbon ball, instead they
made the bourbon truffle.
- Difference bourbon ball and truffle
- Tell us about how you got into bourbon
- What do you think makes pairing bourbon and chocolate a
- What brands/chocolates do you have?
- Is it really possible to tell the difference between them?
- Does the truffle process change based on the bourbon you
- Talk about some of the tasting notes between a few of them
- What's your best selling truffle?
- Talk a bit about the B. I. T.
- Everything is hand made too. It's not out of a factory