Nov 4, 2016
Chris Trevino, the
YouTube sensation known as Liquor Hound, talks
about the intricacies of reviewing whiskey ranging from the type of
glass to even the water used to dilute it.
- How did you get started with whiskey
- Talk about what you do.
- How many videos do you have and how many whiskies have you
- Lets talk about your process of tasting because a simple
tasting with you on your youtube videos takes a solid 10 to 15
minutes - Liquor
- Back on episode 30 we talked with Rowbert and Tom from Aroma
Academy Sensory training. i want you to talk about your aroma
training and how do you pull out all these scents?
- When you review bourbons, do you get tired of always saying, it
smells like caramel and vanilla.
- Talk about the glasses you use to taste.
- After you take a sip you almost roll your tongue. are you
trying to get more tastes out of it?
- You also will add water at times. Talk about the water you use
and the amount of drops you put into a whiskey
- You talk about wood and oak, but explain to our listeners what
is a tannin?
- What i’ve noticed is that you aren’t rating the whiskey. why
- Since you have a good palette, do you do your own barrel picks
- Do you prefer scotch or bourbon or just any whiskey?
- Any reviews coming up we can look forward to
- View all his videos at Liquor Hound