Nov 18, 2016
Jim Kokoris, author of
Big Man of Jim Beam: Booker Noe And the Number-One Bourbon In the
World, joins the show to talk about the life of Booker Noe and
the impact he made on the industry.
- How did you get into writing about bourbon?
- What kind of man was Booker Noe?
- What was Booker doing as a Master Distiller before that term
became skewed - over the years?
- How did Booker have the foresight of single barrel and small
batches is where the market is headed?
- Did Booker embrace the fame?
- What memorable stories stick out from your travels with
- What would Booker think of the certain state of bourbon
- Where did Booker start at the distillery?
- Where can you get the book? Perhaps as a stocking stuffer this
- www.jimkokoris.net is
where you can learn more about Jim