Feb 24, 2017
Brent Elliott, Master Distiller at Four Roses, talks about how he
never owned a bottle of Four Roses until he interviewed and how the
conversation went when he was tapped to be the new Master
- Talk about growing up in Owensboro, your history and
- What made you want to get into bourbon?
- Were you a Four Roses bourbon fan when you applied to work
- Was Four Roses the first place you looked at working?
- How long have you been working at Four Roses?
- Talk a little bit about working with Jim Rutledge under his
- So talk about that phone call, when it’s usually depicted in
the movies as being called up to the CEOs office on the 33rd floor
to get that big promotion
- Why is there not a rye whiskey offered by Four Roses?
- What about the rage of barrel finishes or cinnamon
- From Kevin Ragland on Facebook - How was the process for
selecting 2016 LE went since it was the first time you would have
done it without Jim.
- Why did you come out and call it Elliott’s Select instead of
just the normal 2016 Limited Edition Single Barrel?
- From Travis Roberts on Facebook - Will FR continue their barrel
selections in the future and if so, will they eventually be able to
offer barrels aged 10+ years again to consumers?
- Talk about life outside of bourbon