The Bourbon Community Roundtable #7 talks about their beginnings with bourbon. Where did it all start, the intimidating scenarios, tips for beginners, and even tips for veterans.
- What was your gateway bourbon? The one that started it all...
- Blake you started with a barrel-proof, why is that?
- Do you think it’s a smart idea to introduce people to bourbon with low proof vs high-proof?
- What bottles would you say are a must for a newb? I know this is very broad question, but if I was gonna start with 5 bottles, what would be on your list?
- What’s the most intimidating thing about being new to this?
- Tips to newbies getting into this
- Tips to veterans like us to help new people?
- What’s the first limited release bourbon that made you become a sucker for FOMO?