Aug 31, 2017
Reid Bechtle & Emerald Adair of 1789b join
the group to talk about the fascinations with the better things in
life, how they started 1789b, how barrel selections have changed in
7 years, and the barrel picks they have still yet to do.
- Introduce yourselves, your background and how bourbon got into
- What are those coins you have in your hands?
- Explain what 1789b is
- Where does the name 1789b come from?
- Do distilleries roll out the red carpet for you?
- Have the advent of prolific Facebook groups influenced the
- Talk about those early Reid & Emerald picks
- How has the barrel selection process changed now that you don’t
get the pick of everything in the rick house?
- When newcomers are in the market and they see Billions with
Michter’s 20 year and they get caught up in the chase. Do you all
get caught up seeking limited releases too?
- Is there a bourbon pick you haven’t done yet that would be on
your bucket list?
- Listen to the barrel pick we all did back on