Dec 26, 2017
It's a controversial topic amongst bourbon purists. Can you
replicate all the effects Mother Nature and Father Time add to the
bourbon that rests inside a barrel? Jacob Call, Master Distiller at
O.Z. Tyler, comes from
a long family lineage of distillers and decided to do take on an
industry with Terressentia
technology. Learn about the growth of this startup and small bit
about the technology in this episode. Episode Sponsor:
Vincero Watches have a
modern and contemporary style the looks bold and
professional. So Don’t just get A watch, get THE watch. Get
15% off all of Vincero’s stunning collection
using promo code BOURBON Show Notes:
- How did you get involved with bourbon and got you here
- Do you have any good stories with being around Booker and
- Tell us a bit about the property here in Owensboro
- How bad of shape was this Old Medley Distillery when you got
- I was surprised at the size, it seems like you're pumping out a
bunch of product
- What is creating all this expansion especially when you are so
- Explain the TerrePURE process because you're expediting the
- So it's not just marketing BS?
- Do you worry about bourbon purists not enjoying this when you
talk about age statements and the like?
- If it works so well, why wouldn't the big boys want to license
- Talk a bit about the O.Z. Tyler Brand
- Will there be other brands to come out?
- So it has to be barreled for at least a year to be labeled
- I was blown away by the taste. It actually tastes like a 4 year
- Where is Terressentia focused for the future?