Sep 24, 2015
Nino Marchetti, Founder at TheWhiskeyWash.com (@WhiskeyWash), joins us today to announce a new partnership between us. We talk about his news outlet, the authors, products, and most importantly, his bunker!
- Starting the show off by drinking Kentucky Owl Batch #2. Add it to the collection if you have the money to...
Sep 18, 2015
Krim Comstock, the Bourbon Marketing Director at Buffalo Trace, talks about how he made his way to Kentucky and gives us insight into the brands and even the new 2015 Buffalo Trace Antique Collection (sorry about the horrible audio on this one).
- Tell us your bourbon story
- What led you to Buffalo Trace?
- What do...
Sep 10, 2015
Carol Perry, or just Perry, is a legend in his own right. Perry has worked at the Stitzel-Weller distillery in Shively for 45 years. He has held about every job you could possibly have and is currently working security and head greeter for the Bulleit Frontier Experience.
- Give us an idea of what you have been doing...
Sep 3, 2015
Your hosts, Kenny and Ryan, take a look back on the past 21 episodes. We talk about the guests and what is still to come with the remaining part of the year.
- Have we had some guests that have stood out more than others?
- Great history lesson with Brian Harra of Sipp'n Corn
- Learned a great deal about pot still vs...