Dec 18, 2015
Erik of @BourbonSeason joins the show to talk about the infamous bottle chase and the growing secondary market
- Before we get started, there is a new December release coming
from Kentucky Owl so be on the lookout for red, blue, and green ink
- Erik, how did you get into bourbon?
- Tell us what you do with...
Dec 15, 2015
Reid Mitenbuler (@ReidMitenbuler), author of Bourbon Empire, joins Ryan and Kenny to talk about the history and psyche of bourbon, “a distinctive product of the United States”.
- The Frazier Museum has a new Prohibition exhibit that will
become a new or even a first stop on the Kentucky Bourbon
Dec 8, 2015
Robert Mohr & Tom Johnson of Aroma Academy (@AromaAcademyUS) join the podcast to talk about the science behind using olfactory senses to know more about your bourbon and the key aromas.
- How do you store your extensive bourbon collection? Is it like
- Give us a quick intro about how you are and how you...
Dec 4, 2015
John Kowalczyk reveals how he started a Bourbon Christmas Gift Exchange that grew from just a handful of friends to an event that is sponsored by liquor stores and distilleries.
- Overview of the past few bottles to come out and Ryan is
becoming a dusty hunter after attending Whiskey Pig at Willett