Recent whiskey news has really been depressing. There hasn’t been much good that’s come of it so the roundtable spends an hour and complains. We hit on everything from the sadness that is EH Taylor Four Grain being named Whiskey of the Year to the depressing news of no more Eagle Rare store picks in 2018. Read more sorrowing news we talk about in the show notes below Day Drinkin’ Jerky! Always smoked, never dried. Made with Bourbon and other spirits. Use offer code “PURSUIT” to save 10% on your first order at DayDrinkinJerky.com
It’s time to be your own boss! Learn more about franchising The UPS Store at http://theupsstorefranchising.com/bourbon
With Flaviar, enjoy themed tasting boxes and exclusive access to 15,000 bottles including private picks, rare, and vintage spirits at flaviar.com/exclusive
and use coupon code PURSUIT during checkout.
- Whiskey Of The Year according to Jim Murray is the EH Taylor Four Grain
- Did anyone actually like it?
- Is this a ploy to sell more books?
- How is this going to effect next year’s release?
- There is a new Woodford Reserve Master’s Collection
- Kerry isn’t a fan but Eric does like it. They disucuss
- David J Montgomery from Professor Cocktail is a moron. He tried selling his BTAC samples on the Secondary Market. Will Buffalo Trace change their sample distribution process now?
- Do relationships matter when you live in a control state?
- There will be no Eagle Rare store picks in 2018. Kerry explains.
- What are UofL fans going to do now with their Pitino and Jurich Maker's bottles?
Listen to all the roundtables