- What was your first bourbon memory?
- How do you perceive Master Distillers spending their time in liquor stores?
- Talk about your job for writing about bourbon industry news and culture for Louisville.com
- Has your following grown over the past year?
- Favorite barrel proof bourbons & Bottled in Bond
- Talk about Bottled-in-bond
- Uncle Jemima’s Pure Mash Liquor - http://www.nbc.com/saturday-
- Talk about your articles
- What are your tips for traveling to bourbon country?
- Any bourbon bars you can suggest?
- Talk about being a woman in the whiskey world
Blake Riber, author of bourbonr.com, talks about the popularity of his blog, his ideas and the release of a brand new app!
Two part podcast. First part discussion about Heaven Hill growth and demand. In the second part, Ryan joins Mike Sonne, "Chief" Bourbon Quality Control Taster at Heaven Hill, to talk about his job working with Parker Beam and Denny Potter.
Al Young, Brand Ambassador of Four Roses, talks about the rich history of the brand and his story.
Harlen Wheatley, Master Distiller at Buffalo Trace, joins us we discuss multiple facets of his history and life at the famed Buffalo Trace Distillary.