Oct 26, 2017
With the current climate of overpriced rare whiskey, how do you
turn that into a profitable business? Matt Landan talks about
pivoting his coffee shop into Haymarket Whiskey Bar, a
staple of bourbon country and Top 40 whiskey bar. The Eight Smart
mattress will improve your sleep with cutting edge tech features.
Visit eightsleep.com/pursuit & use code PURSUIT to get $100 off
all mattresses With Flaviar, enjoy themed tasting boxes and
exclusive access to 15,000 bottles including private picks, rare,
and vintage spirits at flaviar.com/exclusive and use
coupon code PURSUIT during checkout.
- Everyone who has visited Louisville probably knows but we are
going to talk about the history of the bar
- Do you think this is becoming a new landmark on the bourbon
- How are you appealing to the local bourbon community?
- You also do something unique with the price of your Van Winkles
- People on the forums also thought you ruined bourbon for maybe
30 minutes last year too
- Talk about the new Vintage spirits law and what that means
- You’re keeping up with it. what’s the latest news with it and
where are they?
- What are some potential pit falls?
- How do retailers or people like yourself protect themselves
- What mistakes have you made trying to run a whiskey bar?
- What advice would you give to someone?
- How do feel about increased competition?