Jun 18, 2020
Freddie Johnson is bourbon. You are going to hear that, among
many other praises for one of the most well respected people in the
industry. He’s a never short on stories and makes any experience
together memorable. Of course, Freddie talks about tours and his
impact at Buffalo
Trace, but then answers questions about bottle flipping and the
secondary market. It's great insight into Sazerac's approach on
this issue. Make sure you attend the Kentucky Derby
Museum's Legends Series next season.
- You can now buy Barrell Craft Spirits products online and have
them shipped right to your door. Visit BarrellBourbon.com and click Buy
- Receive $25 off your first order at RackHouse Whiskey Club with
code "Pursuit". Visit RackhouseWhiskeyClub.com.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about the
latest deal between Brown-Forman and Sazerac.
- Discussion about white dog.
- Tell us about giving tours 12 years ago.
- Talk about the promise to your father.
- How do you customize the tours?
- What do the people of Buffalo Trace mean to you?
- Do you have to buy your own bottles?
- What is your favorite part of a tour?
- How do you feel about seeing the high aftermarket prices for
Buffalo Trace products?
- Do you ever get challenged about your products on the
- What do you think about flipping bottles?
- What was the most special drink you've shared?
Support this Podcast on Patreon