Apr 1, 2021
The roundtable is back with another discussion about bourbon
news and our take on it. We discuss Heaven Hill vs Log Still
Distilling over the use of the Dant name and trademark, what does
direct to consumer shipping in Kentucky mean now that distilleries
can cut out the wholesalers, and if you were to spend your $1,400
stimulus check on bourbon, what would get?
- The University of Louisville has an online Distilled Spirits
Business Certificate that focuses on the business side of the
spirits industry. Learn more at uofl.me/bourbonpursuit.
- Upgrade your sleep today with a Bear Mattress. Visit BearMattress.com/bourbon.
- Catoctin Creek has been honoring that tradition of small craft
rye whisky since 2009. Learn more at CatoctinCreekDistilling.com.
- You can now buy Barrell Craft Spirits products online and have
them shipped right to your door. Visit BarrellBourbon.com and click Buy
- Spirits of French Lick is delivering the finest hand crafted
Bottled in Bond bourbons. Check out SpiritsofFrenchLick.com.
- Fling into spring at Total Wine & More. Always at low
prices in-store or online at TotalWine.com.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about posting
bourbon on Instagram.
- Heaven Hill has opened up a lawsuit against the Dant family for
trying to use their family name as it infringes upon their
- Kentucky HB415 has been signed into law with new direct to
consumer laws that bypass the 3 tier system.
- $1,400 stimulus checks are going out. If you are going to spend
$1,400 on bourbon, what are you getting?
- Thanks to @Bourbonr, @Sippn_Corn, and @BreakingBourbon for